Port Renfrew Whale Watching & BC Ferries Vacations Adventure
This package includes return ferry with BC Ferries between Metro Vancouver and Vancouver Island and a vehicle including reservations, two nights at Wild Renfrew, and a 3.5 hour whale watching tour on an exhilarating open-aired zodiac!
FERRY FROM VANCOUVER TO VICTORIA
WHALE AND WILDLIFE WATCHING TOUR
2-NIGHTS WITH WILD RENFREW
Are you looking to veer off the beaten path and are ready to explore the relatively untouched areas of Vancouver Island? Sail across the Georgia Strait and discover sandy beaches, tidal pools, and old growth forests as you head down the coast of Vancouver Island. Explore seaside communities along the Juan De Fuca Trail, and spend your time soaking up the island life.
This package includes a two-night stay at Wild Renfrew Seaside Cottages, in a private waterfront cabin nestled along the shorelines of the Port of San Juan and a 3.5 whale watching excursion with Orca Spirit Adventures. Immerse yourself fully in to the wild by getting on board an open-aired zodiac vessel and spend a day with your knowledgeable guides looking at Humpback Whales, Killer Whales, Gray Whales, Harbour porpoise, and perhaps you’ll even spot a Black Bear in the old growth forests!
Book your package through BC Ferries Vacations.
- Return ferry from Metro Vancouver to Victoria for 2 adults
- 2-night stay at your choice of Wild Renfrew accommodation
- 3.5 hour, 100% carbon neutral zodiac whale watching tour
- Full length cruiser suits (XS to XXXL) for protection from ocean spray and cool air
- Certified Marine Naturalist/Biologist on board each tour
- Whale Sighting Guarantee
- $2 donation towards restoration of the salmon in the Salish Sea
- A safe and comfortable experience backed by our perfect safety record
Starting at: $695