VICTORIA WHALE WATCHING & BC FERRIES VACATIONS ADVENTURE
This package includes return ferry with BC Ferries between Metro Vancouver and Vancouver Island and a vehicle including reservations, two nights at the Inn at Laurel Point in Victoria, and a 3-hour whale watching tour!
VACATION PACKAGE HIGHLIGHTS
FERRY FROM VANCOUVER TO VICTORIA
WHALE AND WILDLIFE WATCHING TOUR
OVERNIGHT STAY AT THE INN AT LAUREL POINT
Sail through the Georgia Strait in to the beautiful city of Victoria. While you’re here make sure you stroll through the historic sites, dine at one of the many waterfront restaurants in the Inner Harbour, or explore the local trails in the hunt for beautiful coastal views.
This package includes a two-night stay at the Hotel Grand Pacific and a three-hour whale watching excursion with Orca Spirit Adventures. The Inn at Laurel Point makes every stay a remarkable one and offers stunning views of the city’s famous Inner Harbour and serene surroundings on the edge of the capital city. You have your choice between a morning or afternoon whale watching adventure on either an open-air zodiac vessel or a luxury covered vessel to explore the biologically diverse waters of the Salish Sea. While on board listen and learn from your knowledgeable marine naturalists about Killer Whales, Humpback Whales, California and Steller Sea Lions, and so much more!
Book your package through BC Ferries Vacations.
- Return ferry from Metro Vancouver to Victoria for 2 adults
- 2-night stay at the Hotel Grand Pacific
- 3 hour, 100% carbon neutral whale watching tour
- Choice of open zodiac or covered vessel*
- Full length cruiser suits (XS to XXL) for protection from ocean spray and cool air (Zodiac tours only)
- Certified Marine Naturalist/Biologist on board each tour
- Wildlife identification kits
- Whale Sighting Guarantee
- Snacks and soft drinks available for purchase on board covered vessel tours
- $4 Wildlife Conservation Fee that contributes to the restoration of the salmon in the Salish Sea
- A safe and comfortable experience backed by our perfect safety record
*NOTE: Zodiac is not recommended for those with neck or back injuries, or expectant mothers, or children under the age of 6
Price Point: From $479